As the trend for lower and slacker bikes continues, 'Little bikes' are getting more and more capable every day. Revised for 2019 the OneUp Guide uses simple, one tool installation and adjustment as well as an all new tool less flip.
At only 40g the OneUp Chain Guide weighs less than a sip of water.
Why do I need a guide and a Narrow Wide Chainring?
- Tool less upper guide flip
- Install without removing your crank
- Single tool install and adjustment (4mm hex)
- Boost compatible
- Oval Compatible
- Black Stainless Steel hardware
- Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending
- Not compatible with current Trek alloy Slash & Fuel EX (gen 6) carbon & alloy frames.
- Not compatible with Ibis Ripmo & Ripmo AF frames.