Nukeproof Horizon CS CrMo Trail Pedals
The Nukeproof Horizon CS CroMo Pedals are the slightly smaller version of Nukeproof's the new SPD compatible range and take inspiration from the hugely successful Horizon Pro flat pedal. They offer the optimum balance of impact strength, fatigue resistance and low weight. With design input and influence from Nukeproof's Pro team riders Matti Lehikoinen and Mike Jones, you can be sure your getting a platform that's built to win.
All New SPD Cleat System
The SPD cleat engagement system is dual sided and unique to Nukeproof, but it does support all other brands of SPD devices too. Pedals are supplied with a cleat offering +4 degrees of float, with a +8 degree cleat available to purchase separately.
- Cold forged T1- 6061 alloy body with CNC finishing.
- Tough and lightweight CrMo axle.
- Proven axle system- 2 x high quality DU bushings & 4 x sealed cartridge bearings (Per Pair).
- Low profile contoured chassis with optimised leading edge.
- Side Support Platform.
- Dual Engagement Mechanism.
- SPD compatible.
- Weight: 432g.