*Please note that this is a pre-order item. Pre-order items are subject to extended lead times.
- Cold forged T1- 6061 alloy body with CNC finishing .
- Tough and lightweight CrMo axle.
- Proven axle system- 2 x high quality DU bushings & 4 x sealed cartridge bearings (Per Pair).
- Low profile contoured chassis with optimized leading edge.
- Side Support Platform.
- Dual Engagement Mechanism.
- SPD compatible.
- Weight: 526g.
Nukeproof Horizon CL CrMo DH Pedals
The Nukeproof Horizon CL CroMoCrMo DH Pedals have been extensively engineered to exact standards and take inspiration from the hugely successful Horizon Pro flat pedal. They offer the optimum balance of impact strength, fatigue resistance, low weight, and now feature an all-new SPD cleat engagement. With input and influence from Nukeproof's Pro team riders Matti Lehikoinen and Mike Jones, you can be sure your getting a platform that's designed to win.
All New SPD Cleat System
The SPD cleat engagement system is dual sided and unique to Nukeproof, but it does support all other brands of SPD devices too. Pedals are supplied with a cleat offering +4 degrees of float, with a +8 degree cleat available to purchase separately.