- Removable chin bar Polymer Compound Shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- 3D in-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 23 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex® moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: From 750g
- Without chin bar: from 375g
Bicycle Enduro Head and Brain Protection with Removable Chin Bar
A leading design with removable chin bar, our Enduro helmet is engineered to support you climbing or riding downhill without having to change helmets.
Made of a Polymer Compound outer shell, it is lightweight and super ventilated – even at very low speeds, the 23 vents work very well.
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury, however – go and get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
Our helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine Technology. The helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
It is further equipped with a breakaway visor function that offers rotational reduction in a crash and is fitted with our favorite Fidlock® magnetic buckle.
So, the next time you crash, see to it that you are protected by the best!