- Polymer Compound Shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- In-molded impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 18 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex® moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: from 360g (0.79 lbs)
- #S (51-55cm)
- #M (55-59cm)
- #L (59-63cm)
All-Mountain Bicycle Head and Brain Protection
When trail riding moves up to the next level and you are challenging mountains. The mountain will call you at one point or another, so be prepared!
Protective head coverage and brain rotation/concussion reduction tech are great features on a bad day.
There is an option to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury – and that is to go and get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
Our helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine Technology. The helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The helmet features maximized ventilation with 18 vents, which is effective even when you are riding at a slow speed. Fitted with a Fidlock® magnetic buckle which we love!