GET A GRIP ON FREEDOM AND CONTROL
The all-new Union Flat Shoes are set to take your mountain bike adventures to new and sendier levels of "yew!" The flat-pedal version of the Union mountain bike shoes sticks confidently to your platform pedals and should you come into a corner with too much pepper, let you easily stick a foot out and steady the ship. Built with robust features including a molded cap design to protect against rock strikes, the Union Flat shoes handles the rigors of trail abuse with ease.
With a lightweight and precise fit, the low-profile, custom-tuned EVA midsole ratchets up your pedal grip and feel, giving you more comfort while you shred. Power to the pedal is optimized care of the molded internal stiffening plate, but it's not stiffness at the expense of off-bike comfort. Should you have to hike-a-bike around that downed tree, you're all good.
The sole is designed using the Ultratac™ rubber compound, with the engineered tread pattern providing best-in-class grip and durability. Versatile and with understated style, Union Flat MTB Shoes were born to rip, transitioning from sweet single track to your post-ride tailgate brews with ease.
- Ultratac™ outsole balances grip and durability
- Custom hex shaped lugs engage with flat pedal pins to deliver control on the bike
- Toe and heel lug spacing is perfect for hike-a-bike sections
- Molded toe cap and reinforced toe for protection against rock strikes
- One-piece upper for a consistent, precise fit
- Weather-resistant welded construction protects from the elements
- Molded internal heel counter locks in heel for a premium, no-slip fit
- Tuned EVA midsole balances cushion, for all day riding comfort, with on-bike pedal efficiency
- High density textured print in high wear areas for improved durability
- Lace closure
- Materials: TPU, Eva, rubber
- Weight: 327g/11.5 ounces
Size & Fit
- Shoes have a standard fit that's true to size, take your normal shoe size
- Sizing is uniform across all models: Union Boa, Union and Union Flat