The CliffHanger is the flagship trail model in the ABUS MTB series. When you’re riding up and down steep hills on an enduro bike, the MTB helmet offers reliable protection.
Lighter, better ventilated and with an adjustable TriVider webbing spreader – the CliffHanger scores with these features. The special MTB adjustment system also ensures that the helmet sits comfortably and firmly on the head when rattling through the wildest of rock gardens. The inner shell made of EPS hard foam is foamed into a three-part outer shell, making a lightweight and sturdy helmet. ActiCage is additional reinforcement for the helmet structure that also creates space for large vents. With the CliffHanger, we have succeeded in developing a helmet that offers virtually perfect conditions for high speeds and demanding trails.
- Multi-Shell In-Mould for a permanent bond between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom Ace MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system to fit the head circumference
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for ponytail wearers
- Laterally adjustable, non-slip TriVider strap system
- QUIN ready – easy upgrade with the separately available QUIN chip slim for fall detection
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS to optimise stability
- Moulded lower shell for added durability
- Height-adjustable visor
- GoggFit: Device that allows a pair of goggles to be fixed to the helmet when the athlete doesn’t need them while riding
- Ventilation: excellent ventilation through 8 air inlets and 6 air outlets
- FidLock magnetic buckle