Nukeproof Scout Mountain Bike Frame
Taking mountain biking back to its roots, this aggressive trail riding frame is lightweight, robust and ready to be your next top-performing hardtail. Its modern construction and design features slack geometry and a hydroformed alloy framework at its core, meaning it’s stable, strong and ultra-reliable and ready for all areas of mountain bike riding.
Modern Slack Geometry for All Riding Style
This frame is ready to be built up using modern components to create a versatile all-rounder that’s perfect for demanding singletrack sessions, high altitude mountain explorations, bike park jump sessions and riding with friends at your local forest trails.
Perfect for Everything from Cross Country to Enduro
Suited for riding everything from XC to Enduro, this versatile climber and downhill descender features performance-enhancing geometry that gives it levels of comfort and control unlike anything you have experienced before. Its constructed to have a low bottom bracket height and slack head angle for immense stability and control when the trail points downwards while giving epic handling when you launch upwards from the dirt.
Boost 148mm Rear Axle Spacing and Generous Tyre Clearance
This ride features ‘Boost 148’ rear axle spacing for a stronger and stiffer wheel engagement and more stable ride experience.
It features superb tyre clearance on the Scout 290 for up to 2.5” tyres on 29” wheels and can be fitted with up to 2.8” tyres on 27.5+” wheels.
On the Scout 275 it features tyre clearance for up to 2.8" tyres giving you greater rolling stability and grip.
- Frame: Nukeproof Scout, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing
- Headset Standard: Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS
- Material: Hydroformed 6061 Triple-Butted Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 140mm (27,5") / 130mm (29")
- Axle to Crown: 529mm (27,5") / 542mm (29")
- Fork Offset: 42mm (27,5") / 51mm (29")
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: Sram Maxle Stealth M12x1.75 180mm
- Chain Guide Mount: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 160mm Direct Post
- Protection: Kevlar Chainstay Protector